Give your school spirit.
Your rival may have beat you at football this year, but don’t let them beat your image too. We’ve put together a team of marketers, designers, copywriters, web developers, and video producers who specialize in making schools stand out. Whether you represent a K-12 public, private, or charter school or a higher education college or university, we use all the tools in our shed to help your school make an impact.
You focus on making brains bigger. We’ll handle your marketing. Deal?
Here’s what we can do for you.
- Website Design and Development. We’ll make sure that all the websites in your school system look consistent site-to-site. Our web design will allow parents to find information – lunch menus, school calendar, and more – easily. Your admin staff will be trained on how to edit the website content by our team, and we’ll be available when or if you get stuck.
- Logo and Branding. Having an updated, fresh, and exciting look is a great way to attract and retain students and their families. Through several connecting sessions – and opportunities for student artists to collaborate with our team – we can design a new look for your school, including athletic and academic logos.
- Graphic Design. From simple items like letterhead to complex undertakings like a new football scoreboard, you can trust our expertise and experience to get the job done in a way that shows off the unique, attractive qualities of your school.
- Social Media and Digital Marketing. Your students, their parents, and pretty much everyone else use social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat – does your school have these accounts? Let us manage them for you and create pointed messaging to reach your audience like never before!
- Community Research. Your school’s brand doesn’t just live on campus; it’s a presence in the community. Our research process starts with gathering a core group of community members, school board members, faculty, coaches, extracurricular advisors, parents, and students to discuss the school’s needs. This team’s input is invaluable as we hold faculty and community focus groups, distribute online surveys, and put together a brand action plan based on gathered results.
What’s in it for you?
Working with Revel is like adding an industry-experienced marketing department to your team. Only difference is we’re way cheaper. Plus, we do everything, and we don’t drink all the coffee in the teacher’s lounge.
Here’s how it works.
- Your Account Manager directs the show. They’re your go-to person for all things marketing. You’ll work together to establish your goals, set metrics for success, and build your core team.
- Next, your Account Manager works with the Revel team and your core team on a strategy built to hit your goals because hitting goals is a good thing.
- From there, we’ve got it covered. Your Account Manager will send you regular updates to keep you in the loop.
- Along the way, you get final approval on everything. It is your marketing after all…
- After we’re done, we roll out your marketing. You meet your goals. Then we all high-five.
Sounds pretty great, huh?
It gets even better.
We offer customizable payment plans built with you in mind. Whether you need a website, new athletic logo, awesome school apparel, or informational brochures, we have flexible payment plans so you can get what you need.
Check out the work we’ve done for other schools.Oakridge Public Schools