content specialist + typewriter collector
Where does Colleen fit in?
Colleen is Revel’s wordsmith. From blogging and social media to copyediting and proofreading, she does it all. Colleen is a member of the American Copyeditors Society (ACES) and is a huge advocate for the Oxford Comma and Singular They. In addition to writing content, Colleen also specializes in research, focus groups, and surveying to gather insight into how targeted markets perceive and consume content. If you need help reaching your audience – or finding out what makes them tick – Colleen’s your gal.
What does Colleen do after 5?
Outside of work, Colleen is heavily involved in community theatre throughout West Michigan, both onstage and behind the scenes. Feel free to ask about her next production! Colleen plays tabletop board games with her friends every weekend; her favorites include Settlers of Catan and Betrayal at House on the Hill. She owns a small-yet-impressive collection of vintage typewriters, including an orange 1964 Royal Safari with cursive typeface. Colleen considers herself the hypothetical love child of Tom Hanks and Eve Ensler.
What Colleen is blogging about:
- Asleep at Your Desk? Overcome the Fall Slump with These 5 Tips.
- Saugatuck Brewing Company Gives Mainstay Beers A New Look With the Help of Revel
- 4 Marketing Ideas for Your Apartment Community.
- 5 Marketing Campaigns That Hit It Out of the Park
- Work Life a Little Ruff? Time for an Office Pet.